Here are all my zLinux tips so far…
- How do I work out what DASD’s my LV is using?
- How do I see the memory footprint of each process?
- How do I see total time on CPU of a process?
- How do I add new DASD to an existing volume group (SLES8)?
- How do I change a nodename in WAS 5.1?
- Why isn’t my .profile being sourced in Gnome?
- Configuring tripwire
- zLinux Environment crontab times
- Dynamically add DASD to a running zLinux guest.
- zLinux Filesystems to backup with TSM
- Process snapshot total time on CPU
- Procedure for adding new dasd to existing volume group
- Changing a node name in Websphere v5.1
You must log in to post a comment.