Here are all my KSH tips so far…
- Script to check AIX user expiry date
- Sort the order of clusters in Veritas Cluster Monitor
- Stream mksysb over SSH
- Convert file permissions from character to octal.
- Creating an ISO file for a VMWARE guest
- Script to create a dynamic menu.
- Why does my zip command in a ksh fail with RC=15?
- What was last months abbreviated month?
- How do I find the contents of a variable within a string?
- How do I remove CTRL-M’s from all files?
- How do I check CPU perf over 10 secs?
- How do I kill orphan processes?
- How do I trigger a port_scan sig using ksh?
- How do I log to a file from a script?
- What is the ksh script for cycling log files?
- How do I put the name of this program into a ksh script?
- How do I remove leading colons using ksh?
- What was last month abbreviated month?
- Finding the contents of a variable within a string
You must log in to post a comment.